Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

The most wonderful birthday gift ever...one perfectly measuring, strong hearted occupant. We are happy and relieved!

There are two sacs with two yolk sacs. The one is exactly what it should be and the other is small with no detectable heart beat. They said that it is possible that the second might catch up(today is 6w2d), but most likely not and to not be surprised if I start spotting or it may just reabsorb. Just for the record if I start spotting I WILL flip out! With the HCGs as high as they were, I thought there were 2 in there. I have another ultrasound next Monday.

We are thrilled with one doing exactly what it should be.

I thought it would feel more real after I saw the ultrasound. It doesn't. I was hoping I would be less nervous, and I am...a little. I am still realitively symptomless - boobs are soar on and off, a little tired ( nothing too bad) occasionally lightheaded....no nausea - maybe it is hereditary, my mom and sister never had any morning sickness.

I just got the call that my progesterone level is good...everything is going good, I just hope that my own excitement kicks in. I guess that after so many disappointments when something good happens it's hard to get used to the turn of events.

Todays Birthday week gift - beautiful earings.

5 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger April said...

I am just - wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

So incredibly happy for you.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yay! This is an incredible birthday gift for you. I couldn't be happier, and I'm so glad we both have a reason to celebrate today. Can you post your ultrasound photo?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Portlairge said...

Congratulations to you and happy, happy birthday!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger beagle said...

What a wonderfyul post! Congratulations and Happy Birthday too!

The excitement will come . . . I think it's normal to feel cautious.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic news, I'm so pleased. And belated happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home