Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Friday, December 23, 2005

10dp3dt

233

That was the most beautiful thing that I have ever heard! I can't believe it, T can't believe it - we are wondering around the house in a state of shock.

I held out, I did not POAS. However, within minutes of the phonecall I found a stick and peed on it. I had to see what a positive actually looks like.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift. Best wishes to you and your husband!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yay!!! I am so, so happy for you. This is just fantastic news. Yay for IVF! Have a wonderful holiday!

-Kristi

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, what a wonderful piece of news!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home