Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Goofy?

Transfer complete! Today went very well. It was painless and the valium was good-it would have been nice to get one for the road.

Out of our 4 fertilized eggs: 1 stopped growing at 2 cells, one was 5 cells, and 2 were 8 cells with 5-10% fragmentation...this is as good as we could have hoped for. The Dr called our results a number of things throughout the procedure. He said it was rare, just goofy, and bizarre. I told him I was very much OK with being bizarre. We transferred all three. Three. I can't believe that with all the drama and bad news of the past week, that we actually came home with 3.

I have set up a cozy little nest on the couch where I will be for the next 2 days. T is a wonderful nurse. I think I may drive him crazy by Thursday - I have a walkie talkie clipped to him, I wouldn't want him to miss any of my requests.

Today, we are happy.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Hoping very hard for your three. Stick with it you embryos, your mother has had enough of all this messing around!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Cass said...

I just found you and have been catching up on your cycle...

Enjoy your little nest - so glad T is all set to take care of you! Crossing my fingers!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous of an easy transfer and hoping it continues to be easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home