Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Excited?

I think that I am actually excited to begin the IVF cycle. I've thought about it and was unsure if excited is the word I am looking for, I think that it is. I am very aware of everything that can go wrong along the way. I know that there is only one outcome that won't disappoint T and I more than we have ever known. But despite everything that could go wrong I am excited at the possibility that something could go right? I am genuinely interested to see if my damn old eggs, that have been useless up untill now, have the ability to be fertilized and potentially grow.

This new attitude is a bit odd for me, usually I am on the side of "Expect the worst and anything better than that will be a pleasant surprise" I know that I could be setting myself up for a big fall. So for now I am excited to get going and I am cautiously optimistic about what the outcome could be. Maybe, all the positive thinking pep talks for my MIL have sunk in? Naaaah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home