Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just eating leftovers

Not too much to report from the home front.
Lupron shots - easy to give, not painful, no obvious side effects
Menopure -2 amps started this morning - kinda stings, not too bad
Will begin Gonal F 300 units this evening
Also taking Dexamethasone at bedtime - I think it is giving me a voracious appetite - just what I need.

Thanksgiving was fun. The food was great and we had a great time with our friends. They were all quite interested in the IVF process and wanted all the details. Of course they all know several couples who have been successful with IVF ( one with triplets!) I, however, know no one.

The rest of the weekend has been spent just relaxing. Due to our IVF expenses, T & I have decided to cancel Christmas exchanging with everyone but each other, but we wanted to do a little something for the family -so we made a Christmas CD with our favorite songs on it. The cover and the back have pictures of T & I as babies/kids opening Christmas gifts - it really turned out great.

That's about it - very quiet, relaxing 4 day weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great present. I'm so not in the mood for present buying this year, but will have to pull my finger out eventually...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home