Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

All clear for take off!

All went well at the RE visit yesterday:
Cyst-free US - check!
Acceptable blood levels - check!
Physical completed - check!
Paid in full for the "not covered by shared risk" stuff - check!
Lupron consult complete - check!

I begin the Lupron tomorrow and the stims on Sunday.

T took me to work after the appointment and picked me up. He took me out to a fancy dinner downtown. We hardly ever go out downtown - we stay in our little town and rotate thru the 4 decent restaurants. Dinner was fantastic! I had ostrich, this was a first. It is not at all what I would expect. It is very similar to beef tenderloin - I was very impressed.

I need to start peeling potatoes. T just left for the Turkey Trot - I am a little sad I am not with him, but I have been instructed not to get my heart rate above 140. I am currently not in good enough shape to run 5 miles without getting my heart rate at least that high and I don't want to walk it. So I will mash some potatoes.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Wishing you lots of luck with your cycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home