Relax, It'll happen...

A couple trying to become a family. Finally pregnant after infertility & IVF...slowly getting used to the idea that we may actually have the baby we've been dreaming of.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Santa came yesterday

Yesterday all my meds arrived via UPS. It was as if Santa had stopped by and I was actually excited. I now have the goods in my possesion - it feels real.Hopefully this will be the best $3300 that we have ever spent! Yes, I am obviously full of hope (at least for today) We have 3 tries, and if that doesn't work we will pursue adoption. At least we will know that we tried nearly everything that we could. Our goal is for a family - and I know we will reach our goal one way or the other. In the mean time T is somewhat excited to begin giving me shots....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home